Nigerian eBooks (e-Books)
This webpage features information on Nigerian eBooks (e-Books) and print books, especially those relating to Nigerian law, published or upcoming. There is a steady growing demand for Nigerian electronic books (Nigerian digital books).
The Future of Nigerian eBooks (e-Books) By Leesi Ebenezer Mitee
Copyright © Leesi Ebenezer Mitee
eBooks (e-Books) are digital or electronic books. That means they are intangible, existing in the cloud or cyberspace. They may be versions of a physical book or independent virtual entities without a physical companion. eBooks are products of breath-taking developments in information and communications technologies (ICTs), which have progressively reduced the world to a mere global village, nay, a global sitting-room.
Like many developing countries, especially those in Africa, Nigeria lags woefully behind the developed world in terms of the development and application of relevant technology – an unfortunate digital divide. This accounts for why eBooks and virtual libraries are in their infancy in Nigeria – an incontrovertible conclusion drawn from my recent research into the evolution and state of virtual or digital libraries in Nigerian universities (Federal, State, and Private). This is a major reason for the dismal global ranking of Nigerian universities based on all the major indices. Some Nigerian universities do not have functional websites! Tell it not in Gath! >>> continue reading
Nigerian Law eBooks (e-Books)
Laws of Rivers State of Nigeria: An Encyclopaedic Guide By Leesi Ebenezer Mitee
- Laws of Rivers State of Nigeria eBook (available for purchase and immediate download from all Amazon websites worldwide)
- Laws of the Federation of Nigeria eBook (upcoming)
- Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 eBook: Full Text Annotated, All Amendments Incorporated (upcoming)
- Nigerian Law of Evidence eBook: Full Text of the Evidence Act 2011 With Notes, Annotated (upcoming)
- Nigerian Company Law eBook: Full Text of Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, Annotated (upcoming)
- Laws of Bayelsa State of Nigeria eBook (upcoming)
- PLUS United States of America Constitution eBook (US Constitution eBook) – (upcoming)
This collection is a must-have affordable legal resource for law researchers, legal practitioners, business executives, companies, professionals, students, and all those interested in the historical and day-to-day development of Nigerian legislation. You can read them on your computer, mobile phone, Amazon Kindle, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, and other eReaders hand-held devices. The colossal importance of this unprecedented project is self-evident.
If you would want us to inform you of the availability of these and other Nigerian law eBooks when published or how to buy and download them, please CLICK HERE TODAY to send us your email address through our Online Contact Form. Act now.